The Global WASH in Schools Network (WinS Network) is an inter-agency network that is supporting the improvement of WASH services in schools across the globe. For that, we facilitate exchanges of experience and alignment of strategies of various organizations in support of governments’ WinS programmes. The WinS Network’s activities focus on the following work streams:
- Multi-level advocacy, policy support, and system strengthening for WinS
- Improving WinS monitoring and reporting, and supporting alignment with SDG core indicators
- Research to strengthen evidence on WinS programming
- Ensuring mainstreaming of gender, inclusion, and equity principles, including Menstrual Hygiene and Health (MHH) strategies
- Developing and reviewing guidance on WinS programming
- Knowledge management, capacity development, learning and exchange on WinS
HOW TO GET ENGAGED
As an individual, you can join the WinS Network by filling out the Member Registration Form. You will receive updates on WinS Network activities and can contribute to the Network’s activities.
If you have further questions about the WinS Network and what we do, do not hesitate to contact us through email@example.com.