Enrollment for the 2024 course is open!
The WinS Distance-Learning Course is designed by the Center for Global Safe WASH at Emory University in collaboration with UNICEF to assist program managers, implementers, and policymakers in executing and sustaining WinS programs in partnership with local, sub-national, and national stakeholders.
The course addresses core areas of WinS programming within 9 modules that will help participants identify areas of intervention, articulate what the program will do to bring about change, and how program success can be measured:
- Introduction to WASH in Schools
- Global Monitoring and the SDGs
- Planning, Advocacy, and Stakeholder Engagement
- Technologies and Hardware
- Behavior Change Approaches
- Considering Gender
- Operation, Maintenance, and Sustainability
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Emerging Issues and Emergencies (Climate Resilience)
This course has been offered 12 times with 612 graduates from 75+ countries! Students will have the opportunity to interact with development professionals and policy makers from countries around the world and hear from speakers from organizations such as UNICEF, CARE, Save the Children, GIZ and others. Participants from all levels are encouraged to enroll in the course.
- Tue, 16 Jan, 2024